Dr. Kumar, a leading medical professor and endocrinologist, has just blown the whistle on a breakthrough type-2 reversing technique.
He exposes the true cause of uncontrollable blood sugar levels, and it has nothing to do with carbohydrates, sugar intake or family history, but is actually due to a shortage of unique cells that line the pancreas.
A clinically proven, 10-second evening technique has been released that unleashes the body's ability to replenish these cells, naturally balancing sugar levels overnight, without traditional treatments that only keep the symptoms at bay.
Over 44,200 men and women are already using this evening technique to balance sugar as they sleep. Potentially eliminating the risk of the debilitating problems linked to type-2 diabetes, all without restrictive diets, difficult exercise, dangerous pills or shots.
Watch this eye-opening video now before big pharma succeeds in getting it taken down.
Balance Your Blood Sugar and Enjoy a Multitude of Health Benefits
It’s important to control your blood sugar, even if you aren’t diabetic. Balancing blood sugar and insulin levels lowers the risk of many serious health conditions, like heart disease and cancer. Blood sugar is glucose that your body absorbs every time you eat. It’s essential fuel for your body and brain. The levels fluctuate all the time depending on how you eat, exercise, and manage stress. Your doctor can perform simple tests to help you track your blood sugar. You can lose weight more easily, increase your energy levels, boost your mood, sleep better, strengthen your memory, and even see more clearly by keeping your blood sugar in balance. Try these tips to keep your blood sugar at beneficial levels.
1. Drink more water. Your body flushes out excess glucose through urination. By drinking more water, you make the whole process more efficient.
2.Pick the right carbohydrates. All foods stimulate your blood sugar, but simple carbohydrates like white bread or cookies cause the most extreme spikes. Opt for brown rice and vegetables instead.
3.Indulge in healthy fats. Getting about 30 percent of your daily calories from fat is a good rule of thumb. Choose olive oil, nuts, and fish that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
4. Use vinegar. Acidic substances help to stabilize your blood sugar. Dress your salads with vinegar. You can even use it as a dip with French fries. Citrus juices, like lemon and lime, have similar effects.
Exercise Solutions for Managing Blood Sugar
1. Aim for 30 minutes a day. A half hour of exercise several days a week will help keep you in shape and lower your blood sugar. Try a full hour if you’re trying to lose weight.
2.Pick activities you enjoy. You’re more likely to stick to a routine if you can have fun doing it. Sign up for a dance class with a friend. Go biking with your children.
3. Diversify your workouts. Develop a variety of activities to choose from. Then you’ll have some type of exercise to do regardless of the weather. Alternating between tennis and basketball also challenges your body more by targeting different muscles.
Stress Management Solutions for Managing Blood Sugar
1. Get adequate sleep. Stick to a consistent sleep schedule even on weekends. Invent your own rituals that will make you feel drowsy, such as drinking a cup of chamomile tea or taking a warm bath. Try napping if you need to supplement your overnight hours.
2.Practice relaxation methods. Stress raises blood sugar. Find techniques that put you at ease and help you cope with events at home and work. Follow a daily meditation practice, get a massage, or listen to instrumental music.
3. Think positive. Lift your spirits and become more resilient through positive self-talk. Remind yourself of your accomplishments and your talents. Make a list of all the things you are grateful for.
4. See your doctor. The only way to know your blood sugar levels is to get tested. Protect your peace of mind, as well as your health, by visiting your doctor and finding out for sure. Normal ranges for blood sugar are about 60 to 90 milligrams of glucose per 100 milliliters of blood. For accuracy, it’s important to get tested in the morning and after fasting.
Experts believe that more than 15 million Americans have high blood sugar. Get tested and follow your doctor’s recommendations to prevent diabetes, feel healthier, and live better.
Copyright 2022 by Body Bliss Today. All rights reserved.
This site is not a part of the Youtube website or Youtube Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Youtube in any way. YOUTUBE is a trademark of YOUTUBE, Inc.